wolfofhell12321wolfofhell12321

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ninja's Creed Ninja's Creed

I liked it.

I really liked the art, I'm sure if you took time, you could make some good submissions with that tallent. The video made me grin, but I wasn't expecting Naruto, it caught me off guard. 8/10 just because it was a little short.

Ichigo Vs Zaraki Ichigo Vs Zaraki

...

this is a Disgrace to Bleach, you honostly think his name is "Zakari"? if so then you can't really be considered a Bleach fan, btw if u didnt know his name is "Zaraki Kenpachi", it wasnt even a good try, it wasnt funny, it was a complete waste of my time, and I myself being a huge Bleach fan I find it horrible enough to vote 0 and give you no stars, don't try another flash movie until you have had enough experience, you're just going to humiliate yourself again. I might seem a little harsh but hey, I've been an ass all my life.

9-point-1-news responds:

I'm sorry about the typo in the title. I do not actually think his name is Zakari (you may have noticed that in the acctual title (what you would search to find this it was spelled correctly). I'm a big fan of Bleach but I agree that I should have at least checked the title screen.

I'm sorry

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

haha

it was funny, and even tho I think the PS3 has good graphics it still has only a few good games, 360>wii>ps3

A Random Movie: Part II A Random Movie: Part II

bad....

How much time do you have to spare? seriously... this is possibly the worst flash I've seen, or atleast in my top 10 list of bad flashes.

Angry-Potato-Prod responds:

Okay, I made this a year ago, this has little to do with me now, but what do you mean by "How much time do you have to spare?"? I don't get that. Please explain it to me. I doesn't fit with the rest of your review.

Anyway, you must not have watched "stick fight alpha-beta VII the redemption!" is you think this is the WORST.

Virtual Fighting 2:Hacked Virtual Fighting 2:Hacked

make a game of this

^
| read above and make a game of this

Virtual Fighting Virtual Fighting

sweet!

dude you HAVE to make a game of this!!!! that would be so friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

very respectful

i thought it was a very nice thing to do for a deceased friend in her memory...im very sorry for your loss too...